There are plenty of accounting software packages available. Just do a quick Google search. And you can spend a small amount of money or an obscene amount of money!
If you have the skills and the time, you can build one yourself with a spreadsheet program. But that would be a stack of work and time!
My advice? Well, I'm no accountant, but I know a good thing when I see it! I've found a web-based accounting system that is, to say the least, great! And better yet, it's FREE! Yes, that's right; completely FREE!
Wave does what it says on the tin and more. I've been using this for a while and they keep introducing new and powerful features.
- Invoicing: Wave's invoicing tools make it easy to bill your clients and get paid.
- Quotes: Create quotations and convert them to invoices.
- Accounting: Made specifically for entrepreneurs, freelancers, consultants and small businesses.
- Reports: Create reports from within the system.
- Accounts: More than one business? No problem - Set up multiple businesses.
- Personal: Manage your personal finances with Wave
Give it a try - You have nothing to lose!
Note: Wave does not do websites.. But I do, so give me a try as well :)